Find a Team Mate
Are you an individual looking for a team member for the Coast to Coast?
You should find a team member before entering the event. You cannot reserve places.
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist potential competitors in finding a team member kayaker, cyclist or runner. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- You meet the minimum entry age for your section by 10 February 2017 of the event.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a team member.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at email@example.com when you have found a team member.
- You are solely responsible for finding a team member.
- On receiving your entry you are bound by all the standard terms and conditions of entry.
Current Competitors looking for teammates
|Farrell Maxwell||AUS||Team||+61 417981779||I live in Perth, Western Australia and looking for anyone doing the one or two day event to train with.|
|Paul Voorden||NZ||Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org||02102366806||I'm keen to try the Coast to Coast challenge but I'm not much of a kayaker. Happy to run though!|
|Bella Storer||NZ||Team||021 353341||Looking for people to join up as a team to complete the two day, competent biker and runner however unable to kayak confidently. Happy to do any leg though.|
I am a cyclist who has completed both the Lake Taupo and Abel Tasman cycle challenge. I have also cycle toured around south America for 5 months. I am not much of a runner and would be keen to join a team. I am happy to do all of the cycle legs.
|Helene Kirpensteijn||NZ||2 Person Teamemail@example.com||0212019735||
I am a runner from Christchurch looking for a kayaker to do the two person team event with.
Super fit triathlete but shockingly slow runner, faster cyclist looking for a runner Entered the ironman 70.3 Mt maunganui Just acquired a kayak Scuba diving instructor (might help in the kayak) Based in central Christchurch
|Rich Latham||NZ||Tandem Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org||
New to NZ, 33, British. Very interested in doing this event as part of a tandem team. Reasonably fit (runner - 22 half marathons), wouldn't take me long to get up my fitness for the cycling & kayaking bits. Based in Christchurch. Would love to gain a training partner as well as a teammate.
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above, please email your request through to email@example.com.
If you would like to have your details included, please complete the form below.