Find a Team Mate
Are you an individual looking for a team member for the Coast to Coast?
You should find a team member before entering the event. You cannot reserve places.
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist potential competitors in finding a team member kayaker, cyclist or runner. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- You meet the minimum entry age for your section of the event.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a team member.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at email@example.com when you have found a team member.
- You are solely responsible for finding a team member.
- On receiving your entry you are bound by all the standard terms and conditions of entry.
Current Competitors looking for teammates
|19 Feb 2019||Steph Besley
A kayaker to join in a 2 Person team
|1 April 2019||Lexi Kong||Sydneyfirstname.lastname@example.org||+61434965773||
I'm based in Sydney, reasonably fit but not an expert kayaker or cyclist. Looking for someone to take on the two-day with, to either race competitively or just complete it for the sense of achievement
|17 June 2019||Mark Turner||Australiaemail@example.com||+61 411807062||
I completed the race last year in the two day, three person team. If any two day, three person team requires a Kayaker I would really love to do this race again as I loved this race, river and scenery.