Find a Support Crew
TEAM CP - SUPPORT CREW PACKAGES. The crew at Team CP are offering support packages to help make your race seamless. They have a few options available that range from a bag drop budget option through to their premium service that includes everything that you will need from food, accommodation, gear hire and transport so all you need to focus on is having an awesome adventure achieving your race goals. Check out their website for further details or contact Richard at Team CP today to discuss your needs.
Are you a competitor looking for a support crew for the Coast to Coast?
Can you act as a support crew for a competitor?
Terms and Conditions
This page is a web-based service, designed to assist competitors in finding a support crew and vice versa. It must only be used for that purpose.
By submitting information to or using this site you agree that:
- The Coast to Coast, the organisers, or their agents are not responsible for any financial costs or the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this site, nor any errors or omissions.
- Information you have posted is true and correct.
- We reserve the right not to post your information.
- We reserve the right to edit information submitted.
- Entering information does not guarantee that you will find a support crew or a competitor.
- You must inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes in circumstances.
- You must inform us at email@example.com when you have found a support crew or competitor.
- You are solely responsible for finding a support crew or competitor.
Current Competitors looking for support crew
If you would like your details changed or removed from the list above please email your changes through to firstname.lastname@example.org
First time Male one day individual competitor looking for experienced support crew. Will be needing Kayak hire and equipment handling help :)
I am a 2-day competitor, looking for experienced support crew. Will need Kayak hire and equipment handling help. First time entering this race and really excited :)
Experienced 1 day competitor and Endurance Athlete. Live in Christchurch. Looking to give something back to this fun race, which I can't do in 2020. Willing to help as much as needed - training, course knowledge and pre-race (time permitting)/race day training and key issues, etc., ideally for 1-day competitor(s). We have a spare room to stay if needed prior to/after event. Also have some race gear including Kayak (quite tippy though - sharp 6.5) again if needed